Summer is the time for exploring, fun and travel. It is the time of the year that has the perfect weather to enjoy an endless amount of adventure.
1. Disney World/Disney Land- Everyone loves Disney World and Disney Land, they are where dreams are made.
2. Miami Beach- One of Florida’s most popular locations. A beach that is a hotspot.
- New Orleans, Louisiana- New Orleans is known for nightlife and their spicy, unique food.
- Empire State Building- A 150-foot skyscraper that is one of the nation’s landmarks.
- Lake Michigan- Most popular lake located in Michigan.
- Philidelphia- Nicknamed “Philly,” it is full of historical attributes such as the Liberty Bell.
- Grand Canyon- One of the nations largest canyons, it offers tantalizing viewpoints.
- Key West- Located in Florida island city, known for its parties.
- Washington D.C.- Tourists always flock to America’s capital. Full of political landmarks.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico- Features cultural cuisine and architecture
- Mount Rushmore- Mountain carved with notable presidents’ faces.
- Brooklyn Bridge- Popular landmark located in Brooklyn, New York.
- Yellowstone, National Park- Known for geysers and wildlife.
- Central Park- Located in New York. This park offers a zoo and is a hotspot.
- Sedona, Arizona- Known for its red rock buttes.
- Universal Studios Hollywood- An Amusement park that features movie-themed rides and studio tours.
- Death Valley National Park- Over 3.4 million acres of mountains and deserts ideal for hiking.
- Detroit, Michigan- Nicknamed “Motor City,” Detriot features many murals and grafitti art.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park- View live lava flow and bright craters.
- Times Square- Located in New York City with multiple activities such as shopping and Broadway shows.
- Lake Tahoe- North America’s largest alpine lake.
- South Beach- Recognized for its multiple beaches and nightlife.
- Alcatraz Island- Popular for Al Capone and it’s infamous prison, offers ferry rides for tours.
- Hoover Dam- A dam that provides a great view of Colorado River and Lake Mead.
- Rockefeller Center- Known as the home of multiple TV studios.
- Tuscon, Arizona- Beautiful views and warm weather.
- Santa Barbara, California- Sunny relaxing beaches and great weather.
- Oregon Coast – Steamy ocean vistas and hiking trails.
- Wellfleet, Massachusetts- Visit cape cod or enjoy watersports.
- Ocean City, New Jersey- Popular with families for the beach and boardwalk.
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware- Features sopping outlets and coastal state parks.
- Ohio State Parkes- Many acres of green forest and lakes.
- Big Sur, California- Offers kayaking and coastal views.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan- Known for foods and fresh produces. This summer destination includes many shops.
- Essex, Massachusetts- Known for water activities such as deep-sea fishing and boating.
- Gulf Shores, Alabama- Fresh seafood and white beaches are just a couple of the things in Gulf Shores
- Long Beach Island, New Jersey- An island offers amusement parks and fishing.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina- Home of many beaches, golf courses and amusement parks.
- Boulder, Colorado- Boulder has beautiful viewpoints and large mountains.
- Ithaca, New York- Beautiful waterfall and plenty of trails to hike.
- Atlantic City, New Jersey- Known for casinos and the Steel Pier.
- White Mountains, New Hampshire- The mountains are green in the summer and offer a scenic view.
- Sun Valley, Idaho- Stroll through meadows and parks, or go fishing.
- Knoxville. Tenessee- Known for the largest fireworks display during Labor Day.
- Louisville, Kentucky- See summer derby races.
- Northern Maine- Known for hiking and mountain trails.
- Madison, Wisconsin- Multiple lakes and beaches. Also includes mountain bike trails.
- Texas Hill County- Home of many wineries and B&Bs.
- Tybee Island, Georgia- Classic beach, see sea turtles and many rare birds.
- Lancaster County, Pennsylvania- Known for Amish practices, breweries, and wineries.
Updates Writer at TPR – Top Portal Review
Oliver McCarty likes anything to do with sports and outdoor activities like hiking. He likes playing different games including bike riding, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, and more others. This shows how passionate he is when it comes to sporting activities. Oliver McCarty is a big supporter of the Chelsea football club at the English premier league without forgetting football.
When it comes to hiking, he is always full of ideas on locations to go. He organizes and sets everything as required to make hiking successful and unforgettable.